2009年1月5日 星期一

來自小梅的問候

Dear Wendy,

Happy new year! Long time no see, I'm very glad to hear from you through e-mail and blogger. I'm sorry to write you in English cause my Chinese typing is so bad(it's not so good in English either). Anyway, it's so happy to hear a lot of news about our classmates, I have to thank you girls and guys who devoted such a tremendous time doing the bridge for us!

I have Jie-Pay's e-mail, actually I called her a few minutes ago. She just came back from Taiwan and didn't know anything about our reunoin. Jie-Pay is thrilled to know that we got blogger of our own, so would you please to send her an invitation, her e-mail is: (見通訊錄)

Jie-Pay lives with her husband and son in Cincinnati, Ohio currently, she is working in Protect & Gamble.

Best regards,
Hsiao-Mei

4 則留言:

老胡 提到...

這一篇的文法和用字比較簡單,如果有看不懂的,請向陳社長請教.
梅姑多年不見了,我在學校時似乎未與她談過話,沒想到快三十年不見,英文進步這麼多!我可能老了要再回美國住一段時間,這樣英文才能百尺竿頭,更進一步!

tinandcats 提到...

仁波切大人,看你的回應也是效果俱足哩!
明明小梅給仁波切叫成梅姑?像是開宗立派,成了武林高人了哩!

oming 提到...

小梅:竹林五閒之一問候妳。近年可好,看到妳們北加州四美的聚會照片,很高興。別忘了返台再聚。

人云亦芸 提到...

Mei,good job!