2010年11月7日 星期日

Nov update from Cincinnati




Dear JC43 - My son is coming back home for Thanksgiving holiday. Am looking forward to having him again. We are going to participate Thanksgiving Day Race (walk/run), http://thanksgivingdayrace.com/. It is a big challenge for me, a major milestone, have never participated a 10K race before, I might chicken out the last min. My son recently sent me attached pics to show me he made meals or appetizer for his roommates -- Chinese pancakes, Chicken Marsala, and Bruschetta. Personally, I have never eaten a meal made by my son before, but, he seems to learn how to cook by himself when he is away from us (parents).

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Jie-Pay (Peggy) Yang








1 則留言:

汉公 提到...

Just from the look of the food, I am sure how appetizing the food are! Our "class flower" must be very proud of her young man. Why dont post his photo to the blog,
let us admire this young handsome gentleman.