2010年9月4日 星期六

Update from Cincinnati - Sept 2010


All,


Just came back from 2 week biz trip in China. Very impressed by the service over there, especially the service from Ritz Carlton hotel in Guangzhou. This is my 2nd time in Guangzhou due to biz. Mainly, stayed in Guangzhou P&G office (work), hotel (sleep/eat) and taxi (transportation). I did get a chance to get my hairs trimmed (never had this type of service in US, someone washed my hairs for 15 mins before trimmed) and watched a very good movie in theater (again, never had this type of experience, b/c I sat on a "Lazy Boy" recliner when watched movie). In general, quite a unique and good experience. Attached is a pic of me and my co-worker there in China (in between 2 wks there, we visited a vendor in Shanghai, so I had a chance to have dinner and browse the city in Shanghai one night). My husband also visited China for 2 wks due to biz during the same time period, but, unfortunately, we never got a chance to meet each other due to different working schedules, locations and different vendor visits.


My son is doing great in college, moved out of dorm and now living in apartment, 2 boys and 2 girls together. They have dinner together daily, and even pack lunch sometimes, I am happy for him.


Church life is good, my husband and I switched to new church 6 months ago, so that we do not need to drive 45 min anymore. The new church suits my husband well, b/c it targets for male believers.


I saw some of new pics posted on JC43, very interesting, some of you I can quickly recognize and some I have hard time to link names with faces. Good to see my classmates are active and healthy this stage of our life. God bless.


JiePay Peggy Yang

1 則留言:

wdeeply 提到...

^^ 這不是自強四舍傳說中的美人麼 ?